CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fishville - Lotto

Oh I don't really like this... Lotto ticket for Fishville?

I prefer to know what I am getting...

Because at my level, I already can get the fish I want and I have no need for any more decorations. Do I need more creatures, only if I like them, otherwise no!

Well, here is how it goes:

You get the Scratch Lotto from your friend's Facebook Wall... Then you can select your choice. There are 3 choices.


Your prize is revealed to you.



And you are offered to send it to your friend. This goes directly to the friend that you have chosen.




You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard