CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mafia Wars - Top Mafias

Went Mafia Wars earlier and saw the all-new Top Mafias.

The tutorial has 3 parts - 1: How to add Mafia to your Top Mafia, How to take care of your members and Inactive Members.

Tutorial 1


Tutorial 2

Tutorial 3

Needed to add the Top Mafias, starting with captain. So after promoting my 2 Captains and 4 Lieutenants, I was at a loss for Enforcers and Street Crew.


Somewhere there was this congratulations thingie for gaining 10 levels. There was a 50 level jump for KHTB!


This is my completed mafia gang.


And there's a reward for it - the Litter Achievement (and 1 skill point) for filling all the slots in the Capo.




Then I went to explore the collect button for the 3 levels. I got a set of blackmail photos for the Captain Level.


20 Stamina for the Lieutenant level.


 And 30 Experience for the Enforcer level.




It is really amazing that Mafia Wars can reinvent themselves and keep on improving!



You may want to surf around my blog or look for the Mafia Wars label. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard