CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 16, 2010

FishVille - New XP and Coins Feature

This is cute...

FishVille added an enhancement to the way XP and Coins are gained after you sell a fish...

I was selling my 3 hr fishes when all of a sudden, I saw my XP and Coins flying away!

I tried to capture the feature but it just happened so fast... this 2 are the best pictures I've got





They have also changed how the Store looks...


It used to look like this



Now you have to open the Store and then click on the Buy icon before you know how long the fish takes to mature. 

 


Well, I am glad I can buy my fish anyway!





You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations


Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard