CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 29, 2010

FarmVille - Like Your Friend's Farm

If you like your friend's farm, why not do a Like?

Facebook's unique Like icon has crossed all borders. Recently it has gone over to YouTube and now it has crawled into FarmVille.

To do a Like on your friend's farm, look for the Like Icon under the screen.

If you want to Like my farm, look at the Orange Circle in the picture below.


So what happens after you do a Like? Actually nothing changes. Hahaha

Well, you just see a different screen. This is me doing a Like for my friend's Farm.

Before I did a Like


After I did a Like



It is as easy as that!

You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard