CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mafia Wars - Mystery Vault

This afternoon I got this Mystery Vault thing.

I don't know if it was because recently I gave my email address to Zynga but I definitely wanna something out of it.

So I was promised Limited Edition Loot, 1000 Reward Points as well as 250XP.




I clicked on the Email Me The Code and Mafia Wars told me that I have successfully hacked the terminal! It was as easy as that!



So I checked my email and true enough, I have a link to click. I had thought it would be some secret code I have to key in. Well, this is easy enough!


The link brought me back to Mafia Wars and the message automatically showed that I have unlocked the vault!


And I got 1 Reward Point, 2 limited Edition Items and 100XP for checking my email, worth it!

It doesn't really tally with what was promised, but hey, I am happy enough.






It may have something to do with the Liquid Courage I got from Kitty :)



You may want to  surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Mystery vault or crate or box! I am getting them all!








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard