CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fishville - Feeding Pattern (2nd Post)

This is my 2nd post on the Feed Pattern.


This is taken when I place the all the eggs in a central location, in the middle of the tank. Then I purposely drop the food at the extreme left (see orange arrow).

As you can see, the fishes are taught (by FishVille) to go left and right. I guess the probability is 50-50. Then Before I can take the picture again, the fishes have all swamped into another pattern. Well, I am too slow but will post more pictures. Hopefully soon.




You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard