CozyCot Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mafia Wars - Easter Egg And Vaults

Just want to share that I had completed the Easter Egg collection because of KT. She sent me the Plaid and Checkered Egg :)



So I got this message that tells me I have got 35 more achievements to go:

Congratulations!
You earned the How Eggsciting achievement and gained 1 skill point by mastering the Easter job and vaulting the collection. Share the victory with your friends and they'll get a free bonus!



The Easter Metsubushi gives 26 Attack and 48 Defense. Oh there is a spelling error, they used a verb instead of a noun (Defence). Hehe


I also managed to clear the Spices Collection. This vault message appeared on top of the Jobs tab. It is so convenient! I used to go to the Loot and Collections daily (2 clicks and wasted the loading time too)


7 Defense for my effort!




You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations


Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard