CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

FishVille - Oysters Bed

Just thought to share this with you: Have you wondered how are real life oyster beds like? (scroll down for the real one, it is at the end of my post)

Well these are the nice ones that FishVille has given us.

From a friend's tank (SS):



Another Friend's tank (MD):


And my own tank. Yeah, I just harvested it, that is why it is at 0%.


And when the oyster is gone: (This is taken when I followed the Get Oyster link from a friend's Facebook Wall)





Now for the real thing. You may not like it but it looks like this!



It is unlikely you will like to buy some condensed oyster stew but in case you still want to, here's a link for you.

Campbell's Condensed Oyster Stew, 10.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

And if you need some oyster knife:

Oxo Good Grips Oyster Knife

Or to read up on how to eat Oysters:

A Geography of Oysters: The Connoisseur's Guide to Oyster Eating in North America



Read here for all of my Oyster Posts



You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard