CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mafia Wars - Unicorn Castle



Where is my chopshop?

My level 7 chop shop that took me ages to build has suddenly become a unicorn castle!

haha

I do hope it doesn't turn back though... this unicorn castle is so cute!


And the nice unicorns... I love the Icecorn ;p




And the Aquacorn


The Firecorn seems not bad either

Well, the Rainbowcorn is the best! But I am just going for looks only and it's locked!


Well, at least I got to upgrade my Unicorn Castle!

There it is! I've upgraded ;p




This is the Unicorn Castle upgrading picture:



LoL

Somehow I feel that Unicorns are not really that mythical.

The unicorn is the only fabulous beast that does not seem to have been conceived out of human fears. In even the earliest references he is fierce yet good, selfless yet solitary, but always mysteriously beautiful. He could be captured only by unfair means, and his single horn was said to neutralize poison.
Unicorns have been mentioned in Harry Potter's adventures (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince), and also in the royal coat of arms of Scotland and the United Kingdom: two unicorns support the Scottish arms; a lion and a unicorn support the UK arms.

It does look like a  rhinoceros but more of a horse with a sword in front of its face. It also resembles a Single-horned goat.

Well, they are definitely real for me as they symbolises the good things for me :)





  































*Lynspirations
Well done, Mafia Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard