CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fishville - Easter Eggs




I do believe Zynga is trying to uniformize (is there such a word) for all the games... FishVille is now officially conquered - another Spring Egg or Easter Egg theme that is adapted from FarmVille.

Read my Farmville posts here or my FishVille posts here.

I saw this notice and I know that it is going to be the same old strategy: gather as many eggs as you can to redeem something... just that, what can it be? Decorations or more fishes? I am sure Fishville will never give creatures since these are just cute-to-have-but-not-essential items... By the way if you want to know there are awards for the number of plants and fishes you have in your tanks.

(Quick links for you: My last post on the awards and first post on the awards.)

So I saw this notice:
To celebrate the coming of spring and Easter, we've put some great decorative Easter Eggs in the store and the gift page.
Collect as many as you can and redeem the eggs for great content.
Click the Easter Egg Basket to get started!



You can Ask For Eggs (top right hand corner), check the number of Easter Eggs you have collected (bottom left hand corner), check the balance or progress of Easter Eggs you can use to redeem special Contents (why can't they change the world to items? or is there special abilities so that they can't call it item?), compare or compete with your friends on the number of eggs you have, and last and not least, the special Contents that they have yet to reveal.

Well I have only 2 Easter Eggs when I took the screen shot...


And there is this comparison chart where I am always Number One :)

Hey where is that #3? Ops, gotcha, it's me! ;p













And FishVille wanted me to invite more friends (Click here to add me on Facebook) to FishVille:
Your friends can send you eggs in celebration of Easter! You can trade in the eggs for limited edition Easter and Spring Content.
The faster you collect eggs, the better chance you have at getting all the content.
Would you like to invite some friends now?



*Lynspirations
Where are the Eggs now? Egg hunting begins in Fishville!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard