CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fishville - Tips and Tricks


Been away for the last few days because I was busy with my Qing Ming and helping my Darling No 1 paint his room. It's a pretty green and White now. But that is another story for now.

Anyway I just updated my own notes for FishVille... Thought to share these with you... This is my own secret to Fishville... How to level up fast. Though it is not what I really wanted to do.

But before I go on, beware, this is a long long article! Take some time to read this post because these are all my own notes!

I played Fishville because it is fun to see the fishes grow. That is why, I basically go for the Fast Fishes... I also love see the fish form patterns when I lay the eggs in a certain way and they all mature from the eggs... and also when they come to feed (when I throw the food in a certain way)... I enjoy collecting the Awards (Read my Awards post here) too! Yes, I am a collector (and I collect stamps when I was young).

As I go about collecting the Awards, I realised that it is important to sell and buy fishes, especially the Fast Fishes for the FishVille Farmer Award, The Hand that Feeds Award and the SpendVille Award.

The Fishville Farmer Award

 Basically you need to feed alot of fishes. The Fast Fishes help you because you get to grow and sell more fishes fast. That's why they are called Fast Fishes.


The Hand that Feeds Award 

Well when you get to have more fishes, you definitely feed more fishes right? Since Fast Fishes get hungry faster...




The SpendVille Award

This award requires you to spend money. But what better way to do that by spending your money on fishes? Well, I choose to buy more fishes and also on my decorations as well as creatures and also on plants. But Fast Fishes help once you have already achieved your Decollector Award and The Pond Gardener Awards (for decorations and plants, of course)

So what are the Fast Fishes?


Fast Fishes

Basically what I did was to go and analyse the fishes that you can buy at the Store. Fast-fishes (Fishes that are labeled in the orange tags in the Store) mature in 3 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute, 25 minute and 30 minute. They are:

SARDIN
MINI DART GOBY
RED SPOT CARDINAL
KLUZINGER WRASSE
INLAND SILVERSIDE








Why Fast Fishes
As you know besides helping me in the Awards, and the fun I get from watching the fishes, there is another reason.

Because I can keep fast fishes.

haha... Jokes aside, because they time what I am doing. Yes, I use it as a timer. So I know how long I have spent doing something. This applies to me personally as I am a Type B (Read more from Wiki or get your test done here). I don't like to keep watching the time (if you know me, I don't have a watch). But I do like to know if I am spending extra time doing something.

So If you are like me, get your stuff right... Here's the official Lynspirations Fish Strategy:








If you want the full excel file, leave me your email and I will send to you. Or you may want to subscribe to my blog. Just though you would like to know that Blogger lets me send my posts via email to you. So if you would like to receive updates of my posts via email, I can add you to the Automated Blogger Email List (ABEL ;p)

Read the rest of my blogs here and all my Fishville posts here.

*Lynspirations
Hope my FishVille tips work for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard