CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

FishVille - Fish Nest

Oh you don't know how excited I am!

I found some Fish Nest just now in my tank and I thought nothing of it. So I did a normal posting.



And just only, I got this fish in my Gift Box!



A Magenta Dottyback!



So I went to hatch it...




Isn't it cute!



I think I love pink color so much that any thing that comes in pink is cute! ;p (Oh but please don't turn my Troy into pink *bleah*)

This is my one and only Royal Dottyback in my Tank 7 now.




Aren't these 16-hour fishes cute? *Grin*




You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Oh I love my Magenta Dottyback











No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard