CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

FishVille - Top Tank

Got these pictures earlier but just had not got down to posting them.

The Top Tank Contest was announced on 24 March 2010. Fishville said they will be adding the Top Tank Contest but I have not seen any news on this yet? (Today's 9 April 2010)



Well, I got my friend to think my tank is Awesome ;p So I got this Facebook Notification...


And the post looks like this on my wall... And guess what, there is this Bonus I can collect...

.

It brings me to my tank and I got a pitiful $25 Fishville coins ;p



At least it is better than nothing... and this is how the tank looked like.




This is another Awesome Tank I got from another friend.



Keep them coming ;p

*Lynspirations
When will my Top Tank Award be here?







No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard