CozyCot Ads

Monday, July 12, 2010

Facebook Gift Shop - Closing

I did not think it will never happen, it was just a matter of time.

The FaceBook Gift Shop is closing.

The Facebook Gift Shop is Closing on August 1st.
At that date, you will no longer be able to give new gifts from the Gift Shop. The gifts you've already received on your wall will remain visible and you will still be able to view your sent and received gifts on your gifts page. Learn more about this change in our recent blog post.

The types of gifts affected are virtual gifts, e-cards, Charity and Sports and Celebrities.

I was never a fan (forgive my pun) and did not like the invasive way that the Gift Shop always appears at the message box for people's birthday month. (Oh goot, does that mean that you are seeing this at my Facebook wall now? *faint*)


Anyways, best that it's gone. Hope there will be no replacement!

You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard