CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FrontierVille - Spouse Calls again

Yes, my Spouse calls again in FrontierVille. It is a follow up to the Cabin Event I think.

(Oh I am single still, at this moment in time *grins* in both game and reality!)

Mail is here! You got another one. That's one devoted partner!... Click it!

 It says:

My darling,
I hope things are going well on the frontier! 
I can't wait to be with you.

With love
your spouse-to-be!
Well the first letter appears when you first load Frontier Ville and when you are told that you have a Cabin to make!

Yes, I am definitely single, all right!



 You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard