CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FarmVille - Cotton Mastery Level 3

Have not blog about FarmVille for so long! Sorry guys, simply no time! (same to you, FishVille folks!)

You mastered Level 3!
You received a star for mastering the third level of Cotton!
You gained:
250 XP, 5000 Coins and a Mastery Sign! Share the news and your friends will get a bonus!
Sounds great!

And for my efforts of logging into FarmVille on a almost daily basis, I finally got my Egg-cellent Discovery Blue Ribbon.

Rewards are 1000 XP and 10,000 Coins!


And today FarmVille announces the launch of:

Guten tag! Today, FarmVille brings you a myriad of items from the Swiss Alps! Virtually every area of the Market has an offering so click below to get started!


There is also a new pup - Shiba Inu!

What a day in FarmVille! Today marks the release of a New Shiba Inu pup, NEW Japanese Garden items, a NEW Mystery Box and MORE! Click below!



I ain't going for more stuff in FarmVille now... So go explore yourself :)

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard