CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FrontierVille - Rewards: Move Lost Sheep, Prepare The Harvest, Lay In Supplies

This is the Reward page for the Move Lost Sheep, Prepare The Harvest, Lay In Supplies events.

For Moving Lost Sheep, I got 20 Food and 10 XPs. This is when I moved the sheep and got 4 fence from the Market.


Then there is the Prepare The Harvest Award. I think I plowed 7 plots to get this. Can't really remember.... Sorry! Playing too many games at the same time. I have to load the FishVille, FarmVille and CafeWorld while playing this. Yes, I realise this is something that is totally un-necessary but I have to do it this way. I love multi-tasking!


And there is this Lay In Supplies. Without doing anything but sharing the tools and works that I found on my farm/site. So you are encouraged to share in this game... Rewards are 200 Coins and 6 XP.



You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard