CozyCot Ads

Monday, July 12, 2010

FarmVille - Japanese Barn

I finally started on my Japanese Barn.

Got my frame from the store at $5,000 FarmVille Coins. It gave me 50XP.


Then I got this notice that it is a 20 Slot storage building and I asked for some help.

If you "Look Inside" the Japanese Barn, you will see the progress - you need 10 of these items to complete your building - Brick, Reed Thatch, Bamboo, Nail and Wooden Board.


 I placed my frame near my horses, waiting for the building (know which one I am talking about? No, it is not the Japanese Barn) to complete before I can move my horses in...


And while I was clearing my Wooden Board, FarmVille asked if I want to put it in the Horse Stable (did I give myself away?) or the Japanese Barn. It was a nice touch to be able to know the progress for both buildings to decide where the Wooden Board should go. (Thanks, FarmVille!) I chose the Horse Stable because I needed that to complete first.


And then I went to clear my Collections and after doing 3 sets, I became a Killer Tiller! Wow!




 You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard