CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 11, 2010

FishVille - Error Loading (Something I can live without)

I wrote earlier about FarmVille Icon and this is about FishVille.

But it is not so cute.

Instead FishVille says that:

Not all your items were able to load at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

And you are given a Reload Now option or Play Game without Reloading option. Usually I continue on with out reloading. Because I can live without what I don't know I am missing. See the orange arrows.

Well, you see, even when I don't see everything the game still goes on. (see pink arrow)> I am still rewarded the $121 Coins and 87XP which comes from visiting the tank or the treasure chest which I must have accidently clicked on.

 You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard