CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sorority Life - Paris

I suddenly noticed that the banner was clickable in Sorority Life. I hovered my cursor over it incidentally and found that the picture seemed to look different.

It was the picture of the plane with a flag with the word Paris.

Make sure you have everything you need before travelling aboard...


You need a Passport before you can go to Paris! Post to your wall, and if any of your sisters click on it, both of you will get free Passport to Paris! You also have a chance to earn a Passport to Paris everytime you do a mission



I offered the passport and see what it will bring me...

You may want to view my other Sorority Life posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard