CozyCot Ads

Thursday, July 15, 2010

FishVille - Information for the Treasures To Keep For Discovery Log

This post will show you the details for the Treasures that you need to keep for the Discovery Log.

I just discovered (my Darling No 1 told me) that if you click on the icons, you will be able to know where to get the items! So if you need to know while you are in the game, don't come to my blog, just click on the items!


Mermaid Statues  (can be found inside Mermaid Mystery Boxes) and how much to buy them
1) Mermaid Maiden - $5 Sand Dollars
2) Merman Minstrel - $15 Sand Dollars
3) Mermaid Queen- $20 Sand Dollars
4) Merman Soldier- $8 Sand Dollars
5) Dolphin Princess- $25 Sand Dollars




 

 


Precious Shells  (can be found from giving Fish Love) 
1) Blue Shell
2) Pink Shell
3) Purple Strombus
4) Spikey Shell
5) Wavy Shell




 
 











Deep Sea Faunas
1) Bamboo Coral - can be found in Nautilus Shell Stash for ? Nautilus Shells
2) Bubble Gum Coral - can be found in Nautilus Shell Stash for 10 Nautilus Shells
3) Deep Sea Coral - can be bought in Store as Decoration for $56,250 Coins
4) Gibsmithia - can be gifted, on Free Gifts Page
5) Picasso Sponge - can be gifted, on Free Gifts Page


 

 










I did a chart and showing it here. Leave me a message if you want me to email you the file.







You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard