CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FrontierVille - Clobber A Snake

Took the opportunity to show you some of the Clobber A Snake event.

Wrote about it here when I talked about the Bear.



This shows the 2nd and 3rd clicks when the snake appeared. The reason why my avatar comes up white is because of the poor connection from Facebook. Well, something have to give I guess.

Anyway you can see that that the energy and wood and other rewards are quite plentiful. It is relatively a fun game to play and suitable for I think 7 years old and above.


You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard