CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FishVille - Ancient Mystery Box

New Item! Ancient Mystery Box!


But when I went to share it it says that it is a Farm Mystery Box! Sending this to my friends ... But it shows Farm Mystery Box? Wonder what it is about?



But I think I did not manage to send out that Farm Mystery Box because something when wrong when I pressed the shortcut keys. So I had to reload my FishVille. Then when I went to my neighbor's tank I foudn this Space Mystery Box (again).


And it looked okay when I tried to share it. So I guess something went wrong the first time.

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard