CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Social City - Unlock SouthEast District

I wrote earlier that Social City is giving us this option to expand. But there were some errors...
Well, finally they are letting me expand...

I got the full 17 votes, out of the required 15 votes.

 

Well, it comes ready with a few trees so that your population is ready to grow, just like the first city. The 2nd city does not though!


Well, I got some coins and XP for this city. Not bad! Go and unlock yours now. Mind you, only one neighbor per vote! I thought I could vote twice for a friend but turns out nope! They count your vote! So no cheating... haha


Erm, I took this screen to show how it is unlocked, but turns out my cursor was pointing to South District. Well, no more expansion for now...


I got a new building there, at SouthEast, go and find out what it is!


You may want to view my other Social City posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.

 *Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard