CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mafia Wars - Power Attack

Somewhere some how, Mafia Wars allows you to have this Power Attack.

I took only the after printscreen (not the before one).


It (the power attack) comes randomly I think. What it said was that you can have up to 5 attacks (consecutively I think), so the feature allows you to save your mouse from your abusive finger!

The aftermath shows how many you have won and lost. (see my orange circle and arrow). Cool huh!

I iced the opponent actually. That is why I think it showed only 2 attacks out of the possible 5.

You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard