CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Frontier Ville - Mail

Me got another mail from my spouse.

Mail's here! This is gettin' to be a habit with you... Click it.


My darling,

How are things looking?
I just know that you'll make a real home for us.

With love,
your spouse-to-be!

So I got to Spruce Things Up

You're startin' to think about your spouse... but the place looks pretty darn dull right now. Buy some decorations to make it look purty.

Buy Two Hay Bales at the Market
Buy One Pitchfork at the Market
Buy Three Other Decorations (total of six)
Hint:
Decorations don't take energy to buy, and they give you XP.




 You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard