CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FrontierVille - Fireworks

Another event that is suppose to be in the pipe line - fireweorks.

I am not too sure how this is going to work out.

It's not going to be much of a party without fireworks. You might be good at farming, but your friends want to see some real pyrotechnics! Craft Five Fireworks.

Hint:
You gonna need to collect some "stuff" off animals to get these made.





Well, I went to buy this Firecracker at the Market. It says that it is a Limited Edition item and you have only 4 Days and 11 Hours (as of 3 July 2010 in Singapore Time) to get it. 76 XP and costs $1,000 Coins.


That Star is the XP sign. Once you click on it, there is a (red, I think) wording that shows the 76 XP have been collected.


It gave me 76XP (but I did not manage to capture the printscreen for that XP thing).

You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard