CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SBS Bus Driver

I would like to share this with you. This was an email reply I received from SMRT Corporation Limited:

Our Ref: BS-CM-1005-0151
Dear Ms. Lynnette,
Thank you for kind compliment.
On your behalf, we will extend your appreciation to the service leader for bus service 985.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your commendation and we wish you a pleasant day.
Yours sincerely,
Customer Relations
SMRT Corporation Ltd
I wrote to them on Friday, May 07, 2010 2:46 PM to compliment a service captain for bus number 985 that I took on 5 May 2010.




I would like to praise the service captain for bus number 985 travelling from Kallang Bus Interchange to Choa Chu Kang Interchange between 10am to 11am on 5th May 2010.
He was extremely considerate for the elderly. I noticed that he took care to wait for the elderly passengers to be seated before moving the bus.
It is rare to see such commendable qualities nowadays. Unfortunately I forgot to get his name.
It was a pleasant journey especially with my heart warmed by his respect for the elderly.
Kudos to the Service Captain!
Cheers
Lynnette




Hi You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard