CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FrontierVille - Cabin

I need help! More neighbors and tools for the Cabin please!

I know some of you already are playing FrontierVille because I see alot of friends on the Game List. But I have only 5 neighbors please add me!

And I do need help for the Cabin things...

Well, see my cabin...


I got this help request from a friend, Cindy... but when I went to her site, there was nothing about the homestead I can help! (I mean cabin... of course there are the usual things like clearing grass, chopping woods, etc, but these got nothing to do with the Cabin!)


And when I click on my own Cabin, I see that I need all of everything, Hammer, Nails, Brick, Hand Drill and Paint Bucket, so please send me these!


The Hammer pop up that looks like this:


Tells me that I need dedication and hard work to complete the Cabin but wait? How do I put in dedication and hard work? Clicking Okay doesn't help.


And clicking on my Cabin shows I need these stuff but where is the hard work ??? Sending gifts to friends? LOL



You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard