CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FishVille - Discovery Pass A Friend

Hi Another article on the Discovery Log. I added a few fishes and passed a friend.

Once you add a fish, you should see the type of fish has been added to your Discovery Log.

 

You Passed A Friend!
You just beat K's Discovery Log score and are moving u the F.I.N.S. ranks! Let your friend know who's the test and share some bonus XP!


The usual popup comes up:

Pek just surpassed their friend! Pek just reached 100 points in their F.I.N.S. Discovery Log to beat K! Not everyone can be as great as Pek, but here's some XP to help!





 You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard