CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FrontierVille - Hire Ye Neighbor

Just hired Cindy as a help!


FrontierVille asked if I know about hiring people...

Didja know you can hire neighbors to do extra work around the ole homestead? I'll just bet Cindy is looking for work!

  Do you want to pay 50 coins to hire Cindy? You'll get 6 experience and they will help on your homestead.

Then your cursor turns into the neighbor's avatar. Just like mine.

 Do you wanna let yer pal know ya hired 'em an' give 'em a little reward of some extra Tools?


You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard