CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FishVille - Deep Sea Angler (Age 6)

I wrote about the Deep Sea Angler earlier. Now the fishes are 6 years old and I think it's time to sell them!


Then I went to sell to them. Of course when the fish is 5 years old or more you will get a prompt if you are certain to sell:

Are You Sure?
You are about to sell your age 6 Deep Sea Angler. Are you sure you want to sell this fish?
Sell without asking for the next 5 minutes
And you are also given an option if you want to continue selling this for the next 5 minutes. This means that you won't get any notice when selling older fishes. This is dangerous unless you are selling at a slow speed and not a fast clicker like me.


And the screen shows that I got $32,000 Coins and 6,400 XP. This is just for 1 fish! Well, imagine I paid $500,000 for the fish, it is really worth the XP!

According to my excel chart, it is a lost of -$492,000 (loss of 98.4%). The XP rate (XP Per Minute) is outstanding at 1.48148. Even the MINI DART GOBY has a XP rate of only 0.4 only!


My posts on Deep Sea Angler
1) Post on buying a Deep Sea Angler
2) What do you get when you sell the Adult Deep Sea Angler


You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I've got 20 deep sea anglers (I saved some "clone fish" from the feeding collection, the hearts) and on some of them I used the thing that doubles their price. Thus, I've got almost all of them at age 6 and their current price is 64.000. Should I wait more? Does their price increase more at level 7? I mean, of course it does, but I ran out of money and maybe it's not worth to wait and I should be satisfied with this money -that is quite an amount of!-
    Thank youuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Flasher wrasse, for wxample, stop its growth at age 4 and it seems to me that it remains still at 9400$ from then and on... is it right? Do fish stop growing in price at times??????

      Delete
  2. I guess it all depends.
    I bought one deep sea angler, and then I cloned it 20 times, and duplicated it's value with special food.

    My initial inversion was of 500,000
    when I duplicated it's value it was worth 64,000, and then I sold 20 of them; that adds up to
    1,280,000 coins, I got a profit of 780,000, so my return of investment (ROI) was of 156% pretty good if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard