CozyCot Ads

Friday, July 23, 2010

Working in Singapore

I am still trying to find time to write about FishVille. Working life in Singapore pretty much drains all your time!
I wake up at 6am to prepare breakfast for my Darlings, make sure they got clean water, clear their pee tray 3 times, wash their beards if need be before I attend to my own needs, breakfast, bath, make up and leaving for work.

I will usually leave house around 7.45am to 8.05am, depending on my bathroom availability. If my brother or mom wakes up late, I will be late. They both need to use the bathroom before me. My brother starts work at 8.30am and my mom just feels that she gets to go before me. I tell myself she is senior and may have bladder problems.

Anyway fortunately I need to reach work only at 9am. But my boss goes to work at 8.30am! He is nice and generally pretty on time. I try to go as early as I can but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Usually I try to leave at 6pm. That is the time I am allowed to leave. The first month, I leave on time at 6pm sharp. Later, it became 6.30pm and I think I need to get a grip on myself. Usually it takes discipline to get things done and I think I may not be paying attention to what I am doing.

It is a decent job and easy enough. That is why I am motivated. Plus I always want to go home early to be with my Darlings.

Yes, that is how it is.


You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard