CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mafia Wars - Play Vampire Wars

I wrote earlier that the Thirst is Satiated... I looked back and realised that I never posted the picture so here it is.

This printshot (yeah, I realised I meant screen shot, did I just invent a new word?) was taken on 29 June 2010.

Vampire Wars
Play Vampire Wars and win great rewards in Mafia Wars!
Feast on the blood of the living to receive an experience bonus, a skill point or even five reward points! You can earn one reward everyday. Be sure to click on the lick in Vampire Wars to claim your prize.
Play Vampire Wars.

You may want to view my other Vampire Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard