CozyCot Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FrontierVille - Scare A Bear

FrontierVille is cute!

The Bear or the Snake do not attack anyone at all. You just have to keep clicking it to complete the event. Easy stuff!

When these animals are in your homestead/site you just simply click them to clear them away. You can easily see if they are present when patches of your grass turns red. When you try to clear the grass or wildflowers in the area where they are present, you will be warned that you need extra energy.

I did not know before but I was just wasting energy! The way to do it is to clear the animals out of the area and you won't need extra energy to clear the grass patches, etc.



You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard