CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorority Life - New Look for House Members

I admit I haven't went to my House for so long! A few months?

The new look is sweet! All the sisters are showing off their look and you have check button to vote for them and a house button to remove them from your house. One click only! Abit like Japanese style.

Any sisters that you've voted for (in Catwalk and in the House tab) will be shown. See the orange circles.


And if you click on the Vote button, you get the mini pop up for the voting screen that is similar to the catwalk.


You may want to view my other Sorority Life posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard