CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 17, 2010

FishVille - Nautilus Shell Stash Brimming

I got a Brimming Nautilus Shell Stash now. Earlier I wrote on 4 July about my Stash.



Finally!

I went to open the stash and found there are the usual 6 items. As I have only 15 shells as of now, I can't show the full list. What I have are only the Nautilus Shells, Turquoise Rock and the Bubble Gum Coral. Hey, did I say Bubble Gum Coral? That is one of the items for the Treasure Discovery! I got to have it!



Read my other posts here (they may not have been written yet but basically these are the topics I would like to cover, come back to this article check the links when they are ready):




You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard