CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

Farmville - Wandering Stallion



I have given shelter to the Wandering Stallion and he has in turn given me rewards - Farmville Coins! I think it is about 1940 coins or something like that!


Watch for the Wandering Stallion! If you find him, give him shelter in your Stable and later you may find a foal to share with your friends! Click below to find a new horse in the Market!




Farmville announced the Stallion in mid March 2010 and I have got only like 5 or 6 stays so far. He hasn't given me any foals to share but I have got 3 from my good Farmville neighbors...


You will see this message if you successfully got the Wandering Stallion from your Farmville neighbors' FaceBook Walls.



These are how my Foals looks like!




Heard that they will grow up! Can't wait!
*Lynspirations
Hope you take good care of your foals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard