CozyCot Ads

Sunday, April 11, 2010

VIPRE

I first mentioned about using VIPRE here.


Well here are some of the photos.




Installation screen shot. Doesn't the snake look very vicious?





And I am fortunate there is this wizard that helps me configure my settings...



But I still went ahead with my own preferences



And of course I always support anonymously helping...


Just to highlight how ThreatNet works: data are submittd to SunbeltLabs which consolidates and identifies new security risks.





Finally I got to choose the type of firewall behaviour. Actually I tried to use the Learning Mode but it was just too much for me.


Then it's time to activate the product.




And once you got it right, you will see the vicious snake again...



There you go, all greens!




*Lynspirations
Glad that I got a good security system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard