CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mafia Wars - Top Mafia And Daily Checklist

I just visited my Top Mafia page and to my horror, there was no bonus for all of the Top Mafias!


I don't know how long this had been but I immediately set to re-appoint my selected Mafias!

And it was really a tedious job to go find them. Imagine I have only like 300+ mafias (17 pages to go through). What about those who had tons more!



Well, yesterday I found this to be quite interesting: the Daily Checklist.




So once you completed them, the green ticks come on:




And you get to vault a skill point.






You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Send me more chopshop and upgrade stuff please!









No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard