CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

Farmville - Puppy

LD got a dog and I need to have one too! He said the dogs will mature after 2 weeks and I got to try out for myself!

I don't know about you but I am having some problem with the FarmVille puppy aka dog. It needs kibble just like my real-life dogs!

Personally I feel this is a gimmick to make hardworking farmers like me spend real life cash on this virtual farm!

The kibble cost $5 Farmville Dollar and I don't know how many packet are in that bag from the Market. And what happens to the dog after 2 weeks? Do I still need to feed it kibble?

Though the Dogs are cute... but I will not do something that I can't be certain about!

Well, more about the dogs..
See the Border Collie with 3 colors Black, Red and Chocolate. $65 Farmville cash buys you a cute doggie with 2 weeks' kibble. This dog is obedient and will not run away. Grown-up Border Collies can work with other animals.


If you choose to get a Border Collie with $300,000 FarmVille Coins you will need to feed the Border Collie daily for 14 days. It comes with 1 day's kibble and you may be able to get free kibble from friends. The color is default red and you may not choose the Chocolate or Black color. These 2 colors are just for the Border Collie bought with the FarmVille Dollar.


The Sheepdog can help harvest sheep when it is grown up. With $65 FarmVille Cash, you also get 2 weeks' kibbles. You may choose a White, Black or Gray sheepdog.


The Golden Retriever is still available in shades of Gold, Cream and Mahagany for $65 FarmVille Cash. The FarmVille Golden Retrievers good to fetch things!



I don't think I will call my dog Spot! ;p

More about Heeler Puppy...


*Lynspirations
Yeah my virtual dog :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard