CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

FishVille - Blue Boxfish

Do you know that the Blue Boxfish is available in the market as a neighbor fish and you can actually pay for it with Fishville Dollar too?


Yes the adorable Blue Boxfish grows in 1 day in Fishville. And you can buy it with $200 coins or $3 Fishville Dollar. Makes me wonder why this is so? Is $3 Fishville Dollar equavilent to $200 coins? Nah, I think it is an oversight by the Developers. Or they just don't care?

 

(Check it out in your Store, if you don't believe me).

It was released on 26 March 2010 and I think no one really bought it and there is a marketing campaign to turn it into a neighbor fish. It looks real cute though! And if you have been reading my posts, you will know that it is a great fish to get for levelling up! (That is, if you want to!)





On a separate note, you may want to see my tips here.

Anyways, just for comparison, you can see there is this Box Fish also. My Box Fish has been with me for all of his 6 years of age. Can't bear to sell him, he's just so adorable :)


 

Do you know?

The boxfishes are a family, Ostraciidae, of squared, bony fish belonging to the order Tetraodontiformes, closely related to the pufferfishes and filefishes. Fish in the family are known variously as boxfishes, cofferfishes, cowfishes and trunkfishes. (Source)







There are the true Blue Boxfishes...





I do so love fishes, especially blue fishes :) My heart just goes out to them.


You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Blue's my favorite









No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard