CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fishville - Tank Update 9 April 2010




An update for my FishVille Tanks

Keeping Tank 1 with the lovely grasses.


My Tank 2 remains with the serenity of bamboos.


Tank 3
This is a Blue tank... with blue plants and blue fishes ;p



Tank 4
I am not too sure what i want to do with this tank. It was the Musical Tank converted. I have dissembled all the shells and just left them lying around on the coral bed...


Tank 5
This is the mountain tank with the fishlab at the grass patch. The suns and planets are hovering around it. Can you see that?


Tank 6 is my Valentines cum Chinese New Year 2010 tank. It will remain so. I have moved some of the stuff to make it look more spacious.



Tank 7 is now the War of the Animals! The herds on the left are invading the Sandcastle and my sea horses are poised to see the war! They have even moved their houses to the site!




*Lynspirations
Get the fun out of Fishville, visit my tank now! ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard